En español | Memories are far and away your most precious souvenirs of a trip. And whether you’ve spent a weekend at the beach or a month touring the globe, one of the best ways to keep alive and share your memories is to create a photo album.
With smartphones and digital cameras, it’s simple now to snap photos wherever we go. Creating custom photo books is a lot easier today, too — even if you’re not artistic and design is not your forte — thanks to the wealth of online photo book websites.
But with so many to choose from, how do you decide which to use? One way to start is by reading website reviews, such as those at Tech Media. Also, ask friends who use these services which ones they like and why.
Once you’ve got a list of top contenders, keep in mind the following as you make your choice.
1. Tools. Check to see that the site offers the core tools you’ll need, including high-resolution photo upload, automatic organization options, simple drag-and-drop editing and the option of adding as many pages as you want to your album.
2. Formats. Make sure you can choose from a variety of book shapes and sizes, typefaces and design templates.
3. Ease of use. Putting together your travel memories should be enjoyable, not a chore. The service should be intuitive and easy to use.
4. Customer support. The best online photo album sites provide real-time help in the form of FAQs, online user forums and customer service by email, instant chat or telephone.
5. Guarantee. The service should guarantee your satisfaction with the quality of the finished product. Will it remedy any printing defects and correct other publication errors quickly, without additional cost to you?
You can get weekly email alerts on the topics below. Just click “Follow.”Manage Alerts